Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Thursday, June 25, 2015

New adventure

I have been focusing on my website and not as much on this blog -- there's simply not enough time....  My website is RummagePVD.com and it totally is in the early stages.  I am having fun working my solutions for stuff, by selling on eBay and Craigslist.  I also have space at a thrift shop.  Currently, I am thinking of offering stuff at a local flea market, which promises to be a fun solution.  The more places I can offer my stuff the better and the more solutions I can provide the better.  I am working with a few people who are realizing positive beenfits, from more space (by eliminating stuff) to more money (by selling stuff with me).  With this approach, everyone benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment