Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Friday, March 27, 2015

Diverse solutions

I am pleased with today's solution.  The problem was what to do with a piece of needlework that was incomplete.  It was designed to be completed as a pillow, which never happened.  The client does not need another pillow, but has wall space and would love to add to her quilt theme.  The solution was to frame the needlework with some time and no money.  A frame and fabric from my collection were used to complete the project.  Sewing is not one of my go-to solutions, but a glue gun is.  The result is effective -- I am looking forward to getting it to my client in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment