Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Monday, February 16, 2015

Settling into imbalance

I think I read somewhere about imbalance being a good thing, and it resonated with me.  I am living a wonderful imbalance in that I am not balancing my job, family, and individual lives.  Instead, each life gets too much time sometimes.  That imbalance makes me a better person.

This weekend, the imbalance was struck in favor of my individual life, focusing on the beauty of nature.   I needed this time in Vermont to regroup.  



No comments:

Post a Comment