Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Adjusted expectations - aging gracefully

So, age changes everything as far as expectations are concerned - for better and worse.  At this year's annual physical examination, I considered myself successful for having remained the same on the scale.  All of my reading reveals challenges to weight management, so I am grateful that I have NOT  gained weight over the past year.  I certainly am working toward weight loss, and being more fit.  However, I will count my blessings and move forward.  

No comments:

Post a Comment