Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Friday, January 2, 2015

New year; better me

I don't want to be new, but simply a better version of myself.  I will do something for myself every day.  When I take and make that time, I am better.  I will appreciate and enjoy what I have.  I will listen and learn.  I will focus on doing a bit each day of my action items that never get enough attention.  I will be proactive rather than reactive.  I know this year will bring many and diverse challenges, and I know that I will handle them successfully by being comfortable and confident.  I can and will be productive, efficient, and effective.  I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment