Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

DIM memories - living through letters

I am having fun finally moving forward with my transcribing project thanks to my MacBook Air. 

This is an Early  morning task with at least one letter each day.  It still will take some time as there are about 100 letters, but at least I am moving forward with #BabySteps.   

I am effectively putting into action tools learned recently in the self-help / productivity disciplines.  

So much of this project is intriguing, including even the diverse paper selection.  

I am learning so much, and have a new-found appreciation for the depth of my Parents' love.  I am thinking that they survived the hard times because of the base the developed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment