Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

After a long day ...

It's nice to sit for a few minutes with some tea, a catalogue, and a few library books.  I'm waiting for the bread I baked to cool so I can add it to my Son's lunch.

Having the windows open for some fresh air and sounds of nature is a welcoming reminder that my favorite time of year is beginning.

I didn't get so much done, but I will focus on the things I did get done, including a bit of yoga and a bike ride.  Fitting in activities is as important as anything else at this time.  My recent remakings have  been incomplete.  Not this time....

No comments:

Post a Comment