Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Saturday, September 20, 2014

40 day remaking

starts today.  I have been doing bits and pieces of different things that have brought me to this day.  I am feeling good and ready for what is next.  This is a perfect time for the next formal remaking.  My remakings often end with a race.  This one won't, but that's okay.  It will end on October 29th - why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment