Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New year / new approach - bringing balance

A new year begins today.  It's a big year; I turn 50 at the end of this month.  Though my birthday is one day, I will extend the celebration throughout the month, and beyond....

Overall, I strive to bring balance.  Rather than getting overwhelmed, however, I will focus on each day.  Successful days will produce.  

For now, I am excited to focus on M - I - N - E , or:

Money
Ideas
Nurturing
Exercise

If each day includes each of these, then the day will be a success.  I can and will do this!

Day 1 of M.I.N.E. was a huge success; I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment