Back to basics....

My many remakings are remarkable in their own way. Each, to varying degrees, includes body, mind, and spirit. Each requires being proactive, rather than reactive.

Running always provides the necessary rubric. Running enables me to: regroup; renew; rework; reorganize; remember; and reenergize.

Running is not static; it requires constant movement. So too do I. Running is my restorative.

Monday, January 27, 2014

Mind murmur

It's easier to keep track of spending when I don't do any.  

My birthday week has begun....

Work was busy today, but I gave myself a gift; I had to.  I ran outside.  It was tough, but it felt good.  The fresh air nurtured me.  Even now my body knows that it was used lovingly today. 


During my cool down, I walked by the reservoir where my puppy and I regularly traversed.  I sadly recalled that it was 2 months ago today that we had to put Hunter down.  I miss him terribly.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment